PULSE PWM100VHF-HH - VHF Wireless Handheld Microphone System, 174.5MHz
PULSE PWM100VHF-HH - VHF Wireless Handheld Microphone System, 174.5MHz -
A VHF single channel wireless handheld microphone system with simple set-up and easy operation. Suitable for use in karaoke, entertainment, classroom, conference and other presentation applications.
- Operates on a licence free VHF frequency for use within the UK
- High quality wireless handheld microphone
- Flexi-cote rubber coating on microphone for improved grip and reduced handling noise
- Anti-roll shaped microphone head
- ON/STANDBY/OFF selection switch on handheld transmitter
- High feedback rejection circuits
- Low battery warning and RF transmission LED indicators
- Carrier frequency: 174.5MHz
- S/N Ratio: >70dB
- Distortion: <1%
- Output connectors: Balanced XLR and unbalanced 6.35mm (¼") jack
- Fixed line level output on XLR connection, adjustable level on Jack connection
- Power supply: 12-15V DC, 500mA (adaptor included)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 175x135x43mm (excl. antenna)
- Weight: 220g
- HANDHELD TRANSMITTER:
- Frequency range: 50Hz-15kHz
- Power supply: 2x 1.5V AA (test batteries included)
- Battery life: Up to 8hrs (alkaline)
Contents: VHF Receiver, Handheld microphone transmitter, 2x AA batteries, Power adaptor, User manual.
NB: Can be used in conjunction with PWM200VHF systems to make a 3 channel VHF set-up.