WERA 05003472001 Pozidriv Screwdriver Set, 7 Piece
Wera Kraftform Kompakt VDE interchangeable blade screwdriver set with 817 Kraftform VDE blade holding screwdriver handle. KK VDE components undergo dielectric strength test under a 10,000-volt load in a water bath to reassure users that their screwdrivers have been exhaustively tested for their most important feature; their insulation. Each individual Wera VDE screwdriver and component is subjected to this test to guarantee safe working up to 1,000 volts. Both handles in this set feature Kraftform ergonomics; with hard gripping zones for high working speeds, and soft zones ensuring comfort during intensive use and high torque transfer. For Kraftform Kompakt VDE blades: the handle/interchangeable blade system allows a rapid exchange of the blade and multiple applications. Contained in a robust and lightweight pouch.
- Quick and easy to change the screwdriver blade, saves weight & space
- Highly durable "bit material" blades for extreme wear resistance & very long service life
- Kraftform ergonomic 3 component handles for comfort, grip & power
- Anti-roll handle prevents the screwdriver falling off work surfaces
- Fully VDE rated 1000v. Individually tested to EN 60900:2004
102mm handle, Slotted 0.4 x 2.5, 0.6 x 3.5, 0.8 x 4.0, 1.0 x 5.5 x 154mm long blades, Pozi PZ 1, PZ 2 x 154mm long blades, Robust pouch